Sunday, November 23, 2008

Where did October go?

The end of October seems to have dissappeared and now November has too. I really need to pay much better attention to the calendar, I am sure birthdays were missed and oops just as I am writing this I have realised that my 9 year anniversary with Mr. D was forgotten. Better try harder next year for number 10.

For the last week of October not much went out or came in.

IN
2 dressed (Ebay bargains)
2 magazines (British Country Homes and Interiors, Real Living)

Thats it!
So for the entire month the tally is
IN- 33
OUT- 88!!!!

I originally thought I would continue through November but I have come down with a nasty case of Christmas decorationitis. It has been a rather nasty case so far and threatens to undo all of my efforts thus far at clean up. The trip to IKEA tomorrow won't help any either. Maybe January would be a good time to restart as December will be a write off too.

No comments: